When our listing property is ready to go out in the market, the first thing our marketing team prepares is a branded marketing brochure highlighting key market positioning points. Additionally, NIT – Vancouver offers our clients compelling marketing videos that provide a richer introduction to the property and its location. Upon completion of both, we prepare an email marketing campaign – a completely integrated, uniquely-designed, and visually captivating launch of the property into the market.
WHY USE EMAIL MARKETING?
In the age of smart phones, social media, SEO, and email, digital marketing is the easiest, quickest, and most effective form of marketing. While digital trends are constantly changing and evolving, one thing is clear – email is here to stay. Email marketing is effective at helping businesses stay connected with their target audience, and is one of the quickest, and most cost-effective ways to deliver content to consumers.
- There are more than 3.7 billion email users in the world currently, with the number of users projected to increase to 4.1 billion by 2021;
- The average Return on Investment (ROI) for email is 28.5%, compared to 7% for direct mail.
- Email continues to deliver a strong ROI – for every $1 spent, you can expect an average return of $44;
- The average office worker checks their email 30 times per hour, with 94% of people saying that checking their email is the reason they get online. It’s the #1 activity on the internet;
- Interactive emails are the way forward – adding video to your email, for instance, can increase click rates by 300%;
- Long gone are the days of waiting for mail day – thanks to the invention of smartphones, email marketing allows you to reach your audience anywhere, anytime, with 53% of all emails opened on mobile devices (Campaign Monitor).
AN IRREPLACEABLE MARKETING TOOL
Email is an irreplaceable tool that allows us to reach our extensive list of investors all over the world. We provide our clients with tailored and dynamic content that showcases the uniqueness of the asset while communicating key market positioning points – all in one branded and custom-designed package, setting us apart from our competitors’ tired, generic email templates. Worried that your target purchaser may have missed the launch email in their inbox? We mitigate missed emails by relaunching the property roughly two weeks after the initial launch – a gentle reminder email that puts your property top of mind and encourages your audience to engage with the offering.
Our email campaigns allow us to highlight all of our marketing tools – from our brochure, to our promotional video, and everything in between – in one succinct, compelling, and highly visual blast.
If you are interested in finding out how our team can enhance the marketing of your commercial real estate transactions, please get in contact with us.