The opportunity to work in the leading investment brokerage team in Western Canada and play an integral part of some of the largest and most complex commercial real estate transactions in North America. Working with the leading investment brokerage team in Western Canada, the Director of Marketing’s primary objective is to lead the National Investment Team’s (NIT) commercial real estate marketing and communications process. Successful proponents will have a full spectrum of real estate skills, and will have a full understanding of a wide range of marketing platforms in order to create compelling client presentations and have direct negotiation with a broad base of National and International Capital Investors in the real estate sector. As part of NIT, you will have the opportunity to work with high-performing team members and will be exposed to some of Canada’s leading investment professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, develop and execute complete marketing campaigns for more complex property listings, including print and multiple digital media components;
- Independently develop and design a variety of internal and outbound print marketing materials, such as brochures, investment packages, market reports, proposals, email campaigns, websites and social media relating to the sale of commercial investment properties, including all research, analysis, writing, and graphic design;
- Maintain marketing schedules for multiple projects running concurrently and ensuring that all marketing deliverables are completed on time and on budget;
- Lead the planning and creation of marketing and communications strategies for the marketing of
specific properties and expanding business for a dedicated team;
- Provide ongoing guidance and leadership to the marketing team, including training and delegating
tasks as necessary;
- Interface directly with clients, including resolving issues, gathering and verifying documentation and
information and responding to both routine and non-routine inquiries;
- Liaise and negotiate with a variety of third party contractors;
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.